Provocateurs have been finalized for ECL-USA Summit 7. This summit will focus on technological driving forces that are transforming the way engineers do their work and on the future of consulting engineering. One of the provocations for the summit will come from Autodesk and will include a tour of their Boston Build Space. Other provocateurs will include:
- Randy Atkins, Director, Grand Challenges for Engineering Project, National Academy of Engineering;
- Chris Walcutt, Director of Security Solutions, DirectDefense, cyber-security expert and ECL-USA participant;
- Jerry Buckwalter, COO, American Society of Civil Engineers, focusing on ASCE’s “Future World Vision” project;
- Robert Otani, Principal and Chief Technology Officer, Thornton Tomasetti; and
- Linda Bauer Darr, President, American Council of Engineering Companies, discussing ACEC’s new strategic plan.