ECL-USA is organized and led by a dynamic group of engineering leaders with diverse backgrounds in the public and private sectors, universities, and associations.
Mike McMeekin, PE, ENV-SP, co-founder of Engineering Change Lab-USA (ECL-USA), was selected as the first President / Executive Director of ECL-USA in the Fall of 2019. Mike has over 45 years of engineering experience. He spent most of his career in leadership roles at Omaha-based Lamp Rynearson. During his career at Lamp Rynearson, he played a leadership role in numerous signature projects in the Omaha area. Mike is a graduate of the American Council of Engineering Companies’ Senior Executives Institute, an advanced management, leadership, and public policy training program for current and emerging leaders of engineering and architectural firms (learn more about Mike here).
Creative Director & Lead Facilitator
Kyle Davy, President of Kyle V. Davy Consulting, is another of ECL-USA’s founders and serves as ECL-USA’s Creative Director and Lead Facilitator. Kyle established his consulting practice in 1992 to help engineering and design firms develop the leadership and management capacities they need to thrive. He has facilitated vision, strategic planning, and scenario planning processes and delivered leadership, project management, and coaching training programs for firms across the country. He designed and for over 20 years was the principal faculty member of ACEC’s Senior Executive Institute (SEI). He holds an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Mike McMeekin, Lamp Rynearson – President / Executive Director
- Kyle Davy, Kyle V. Davy Consulting – Creative Director & Lead Facilitator
- Stacy Bartoletti, Degenkolb Engineers
- Lauren Evans, Pinyon Environmental
- Edwin Friedrichs, Walter P. Moore
- Jim Laurita, Gannett Fleming
- Dan Linzell, University of Nebraska College of Engineering
- Nancy Pridal, Lamp Rynearson
- Clint Robinson, Black & Veatch
- Amy Squitieri, Mead & Hunt
- Markus Weidner, Pennoni