ECL-USA is organized and led by a dynamic group of engineering leaders with diverse backgrounds in the public and private sectors, universities, and associations.
Mike McMeekin, PE, ENV-SP, cofounder of Engineering Change Lab-USA (ECL-USA), was selected as the first executive director of ECL-USA in the Fall of 2019. Having lived a life dedicated to serving others through engineering, Mike has gone on to create immense impact on an international scale (learn more about Mike here). His breadth and depth of experience and nation-wide connections within the engineering community are part of the foundation to creating engaging, thought-provoking opportunities for leaders to gather, discuss, and create strategies around some of the greatest challenges facing this industry. Take a look at the Summit Reports that summarize the topics and outcomes of these meetings.
- Mike McMeekin, Lamp Rynearson – Executive Director
- Stacy Bartoletti, Degenkolb Engineers
- Kyle Davy, Kyle V. Davy Consulting
- Lauren Evans, Pinyon Environmental
- Edwin Friedrichs, Walter P. Moore
- Dan Linzell, University of Nebraska College of Engineering
- Nancy Pridal, Lamp Rynearson
- Clint Robinson, Black & Veatch
- Amy Squitieri, Mead & Hunt
- Bill Stout, Gannett Fleming
- Elizabeth Stolfus, Stolfus & Associates
- Markus Weidner, Pennoni